About Focus Ireland
Focus Ireland works with people who are homeless or at risk of losing their homes across Ireland. We are driven by the fundamental belief that homelessness is wrong. Wrong because it is a failure of society that creates victims out of ordinary people and robs them of their potential and wrong because it can be prevented and solved; allowing it to continue undermines society.
We need to challenge our society to think and act differently. We are committed to challenging everything about homelessness: the causes, systemic failures, people’s perceptions and how it is tackled.
About Sponsor A Star
'Sponsor A Star' is Focus Ireland's annual Christmas campaign, where we ask companies to sponsor stars on the Focus Ireland Christmas tree. Dublin City Council have kindly supported 'Sponsor A Star' again this year by allowing Focus Ireland to adopt the Christmas tree, which has become a well known sight, marking the beginning of the festive season on one of Dublin’s busiest streets, Grafton Street.
By sponsoring a star, your company will play a pivotal role in raising vital funds for homelessness services, bringing warmth and hope to those in need.
Benefits of Sponsorship
We work in partnership with customers, businesses, and other voluntary and statutory organisations, to achieve our goal of preventing people becoming, remaining, or returning to homelessness.
Partnering with Focus Ireland will:
- Transform the lives of those experiencing, or at risk of, homelessness in Ireland.
- Increase brand value and reputation as a responsible business.
- Strengthen your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) strategy.
Your company logo will feature on:
- Hoarding of the Focus Ireland Christmas tree on Grafton Street, which is seen by an average of 1.1 million people per week at Christmas.
- The Focus Ireland ‘Sponsor A Star’ website.
- Press releases and a ‘Thank you’ insertion in The Irish Times (Gold, Platinum & Christmas Star sponsors only)
and your company can demonstrate their support for Focus Ireland this Christmas with a:
- ‘Sponsor A Star’ e-tag to use on your corporate email.
- ‘Sponsor A Star’ web banner for your company website.
- ‘Sponsor A Star’ social media image to share on your social channels.
- A shareable link to your star sponsorship on the virtual Christmas tree.
- Poster to share with colleagues that displays your virtual star.